Supportive Housing Services is a community based health care program supporting eligible seniors living in designated buildings to maintain their independence with an optimal level of health and well being in their home free of charge. Supportive Housing Services are provided by Personal Support Workers who are available to assist 24 hours a day. The Supervisor of the Supportive Housing Services works with other health partners to provide support to the client and their family.
- Personal Care
- Prompts with pre-measured medications
- Security checks
- Emergency Response System installed in the home
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry & linen change
- Prompt & assist with exercises
Who is eligible?
- Must meet the eligibility criteria as determined by assessment
- Must reside in 4324, 4328, & 4330 Villa Drive, Williamsburg Ontario.
- Must be able to remain safely at home between visits
- Must be able to direct their own care/have a substitute decision maker to direct care
- May live alone or with a caregiver
- Must not pose a risk to themselves or others
Please contact us for more information at 613-535-2924 or email at [email protected]