Meals on Wheels program provides delivery of meals to individuals’ homes to ensure nutritional needs are met.
- Hot meals are delivered three days a week and usually consists of a soup or salad, meat, potatoes and vegetables and dessert.
- Arrangements can be made for frozen meals for the alternate days.
- Special diets can be accommodated.
- Meals are available to seniors, convalescents and adults with disabilities throughout South Dundas.
- Meals are delivered by Volunteers who provide regular social contact and check the health and safety of the clients.
- Meals on Wheels costs $6 per meal. J.W. MacIntosh Community Support Services delivers meal for all of South Dundas.
Please call us at 613-535-2924 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
Check out our News page for more information on this years’ March for Meals! To view the post click here