T he Adult Day Program is designed for seniors and adults with physical disabilities. We provide our program in a safe, friendly environment every Monday and Wednesday, from 9:30am – 2:00pm. The cost for the program is $17.00 a day, which includes transportation, meals and activities.
- Mental & Social Stimulation
- Physical Activities
- Support & Encouragement
- Respite for Caregivers
- Nutritious Meal
- To provide respite for caregivers
- To provide opportunity to socialize with others in our community
- To enhance cognitive and functional capacity through various activities
- To keep seniors living in their own homes for as long as possible
- To provide support, education and resources
The Adult Day Program offers a variety of programs to meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of our clients.
Examples of Activites:
- Exercise programs
- Pet Therapy
A referral can be sent by a family member, self, caregiver, physician, friend, or CCAC Case Manager. Needs and abilities are assessed prior to admission to the program to develop an individual care plan.
Click the “Schedule Appointment” button, to book a time for the Adult Day Coordinator to contact you by phone to discuss more about our program!
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the adult Day program has been cancelled until further notice. Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you soon!