L ocated on Hess Street in the village of Williamsburg, Tolley Place consists of one and two bedroom apartments suitable for singles or couples. All units have their own entrance, basement area with laundry hook ups, and a small outdoor area to enjoy. Tolley Place was built with contributions received from all levels of government; Municipal, Provincial, and federal.
Building features include:
- Modern Decor
- Country Setting
- Community designed for mature adults
- Laundry tub located in each basement
- On site Cable & Satellite Hook-ups
- Energuide stove and fridge
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Community garden
- 1 Modified Unit
- Close proximity to recreational park, small grocery store, and gas station
- Walkway to J.W. MacIntosh Community Support Services
- Walk friendly community
Rents are set below market and are made possible by grants from Provincial and Federal governments.