Assisted Living Services supports eligible seniors to maintain their independence with an optimal level of health and well being in their home. Services are not available in retirement homes or long term care facilities. Assisted Living Services are provided by Personal Support Workers who are available to assist 24 hours a day. The Supervisor of the Assisted Living Services works with other health partners to provide support to the client and their family
Range of Services provided:
- Personal Care
- Prompts with pre-measured medications
- Security checks
- Emergency Response System installed in the home
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry & linen change
- Prompt & assist with exercises
Who is eligible?
- Must be 65 years of age or older
- Must reside in designated geographic service area
- Must be able to remain safely at home between visits
- Must be able to direct their own care or have a substitute decision maker to direct client care
- Must not pose a risk to themselves or others
A referral can be sent by a physician, hospital discharge planner, Community Support Service Agency, CCAC Case Manager, caregiver, or self.
Please note, client must consent to an eligibility assessment.
For more information please contact us at 613-535-2924 or send an email to [email protected]