T he Adult Day Program is designed for seniors and adults with physical disabilities. We provide our program in a safe, friendly environment every Monday and Wednesday, from 9:30am – 2:00pm. The cost for the program is $25.00 a day, which includes transportation, meals and activities.
The Adult Day Program offers a variety of activities to meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of our clients.
- Mental & Social Stimulation
- Physical Activities
- Support & Encouragement
- Respite for Caregivers
- Nutritious Meal
- To provide respite for caregivers
- To provide opportunity to socialize with others in our community
- To enhance cognitive and functional capacity through various activities
- To keep seniors living in their own homes for as long as possible
- To provide support, education and resources
A referral can be sent by a family member, self, caregiver, physician, friend, or CCAC Case Manager. Needs and abilities are assessed prior to admission to the program to develop an individual care plan.
For more information please call us at 613-535-2924 or email us at [email protected]